Drop In Life Drawing Classes
Life Drawing Drop-In Daytime & Evening Classes
Every Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday* 11am – 1pm
Every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday* 7 – 9pm
(*except bank holidays)
- No need to book, just drop-in!
- Wednesday morning and evening sessions are long pose sessions,
which allows students to work on one drawing for 60 minutes.
- Thursday morning sessions are one pose sessions.
- £9 per class
- Materials available to buy – paper (A1 40p; A2 20p) & charcoal (30p).
- Loyalty cards available – Attend 9 drop in classes and get the 10th free. Please ask the tutor for a Loyalty card.
- All levels welcome.
Friday Evenings 7pm -11pm Draw, drink & socialise.
- Life Drawing with 2 models (drawing 7.30 – 9.30)
- £15 (includes 1 free drink)
- You can either drop in or book in advance (here).
- All levels welcome.
- Advice and guidance will be available from our tutors.
*Please note, there will be no Friday evening classes in August 2018. The last class will be on the 27th July 2018 and the next class will take place on the 7th September 2018*
Tutors (subject to change)
Monday pm – Calvin Richards
Tuesday am – Calvin Richards
Tuesday pm – James Hague
Wednesday am – Dolph Van Eden
Wednesday pm – Dolph Van Eden
Thursday am – Kim Scouller
Thursday pm – Kim Scouller
Friday pm – Benjamin Andreas
Classes do get busy- arrive in good time!
Please note: Under 16’s must be accompanied by an adult.
Classes continue throughout the year including summer months.
Closed during Bank Holidays.
Our classes take place in the Candid Skylab – Candid’s top floor life drawing studio.
Address: Candid Arts Trust, 4th Floor, 5 Torrens Street, EC1V 1NQ London.
Please note, you need to press a buzzer at the main entrance in order for the tutor to let you in.
Life Drawing vouchers can be purchased for drop-in sessions. Vouchers cost £10.
Please note, we do not send out e-vouchers. You will be sent a physical voucher.
Vouchers can also be personalised with the recipient’s name.
Please contact the office on 0207 837 4237 for more details or email email@example.com
PRIVATE LIFE DRAWING CLASSES FOR GROUPS
A private class can be arranged for groups of more than 20.
Minimum of 2 hours required for booking.
We take bookings for schools, hen parties, staff away days etc.
For prices and more information on private classes or for smaller groups please email firstname.lastname@example.org