Drop In Life Drawing Classes
Life Drawing Drop-In Daytime & Evening Classes
Every Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday* 11am – 1pm
Every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday* 7 – 9pm
(*except bank holidays)
- No need to book, just drop-in!
- Wednesday morning and evening sessions are long pose sessions,
which allows students to work on one drawing for 60 minutes.
- Thursday morning sessions are one pose sessions.
- £9 per class
- Materials available to buy – paper (A1 40p; A2 20p) & charcoal (30p).
- Loyalty cards available – Attend 9 drop in classes and get the 10th free. Please ask the tutor for a Loyalty card.
- All levels welcome.
Friday Evenings 7pm -11pm Draw, drink & socialise.
- Life Drawing with 2 models (drawing 7.30 – 9.30)
- £15 (includes 1 free drink)
- You can either drop in or book in advance (here).
- All levels welcome.
- Advice and guidance will be available from our tutors.
Tutors (subject to change)
Monday pm – Calvin Richards
Tuesday am – Calvin Richards
Tuesday pm – James Hague
Wednesday am – Dolph Van Eden
Wednesday pm – Dolph Van Eden
Thursday am – Kim Scouller
Thursday pm – Kim Scouller
Friday pm – Benjamin Andreas
Classes do get busy- arrive in good time!
Please note: Under 16’s must be accompanied by an adult.
Classes continue throughout the year including summer months.
Closed during Bank Holidays.
Our classes take place in the Candid Skylab – Candid’s top floor life drawing studio.
Address: Candid Arts Trust, 4th Floor, 5 Torrens Street, EC1V 1NQ London.
Please note, you need to press a buzzer at the main entrance in order for the tutor to let you in.
Life Drawing vouchers can be purchased for drop-in sessions. Vouchers cost £10.
Please note, we do not send out e-vouchers. You will be sent a physical voucher.
Vouchers can also be personalised with the recipient’s name.
Please contact the office on 0207 837 4237 for more details or email firstname.lastname@example.org
PRIVATE LIFE DRAWING CLASSES FOR GROUPS
A private class can be arranged for groups of more than 20.
Minimum of 2 hours required for booking.
We take bookings for schools, hen parties, staff away days etc.
For prices and more information on private classes or for smaller groups please email email@example.com