SWING PATROL – Weekly Swing Dance Classes, Every Tuesday, 7pm, £10
Ever fancied yourself a Fred or Ginger? Come along to one of Swing Patrol’s weekly dance classes.
Next Event: Tuesday, June 18th 7pm
About Swing Patrol
We’re a community of over 1,500 dancers, a passionate teaching team, four amazing troupes and a small but dedicated team of staff and volunteers. From hole-in-the-wall speakeasies to London’s great dance halls, we’ve built a massive collective energy and made great friendships along the way. We hope you come along and check us out soon. We run:
- Over 40 weekly classes at 35 venues across London and in Brighton
- Weekly Lindy Hop and Blues social dances
- Our annual London Swing Festival 24-26 May 2019
- Our annual London Throwdown competition weekend 6-9 September 2019
- Our annual Blues Baby Blues Festival 15-17 November 2019
- Three amazing performance troupes that perform and share the dance all over London
- A year-round program of swing dance workshops
We also run fitness classes called SwingTrain.
Two left feet? Not to worry! We welcome all levels and abilities- and if you’re still nervous? Visit their website for more information.